Sunday, October 11, 2009

Happy Birthday....





























to Zachary and Andrew.... Amazing- 2 years!!!! What an amazing adventure we have had so far with these boys. As I was looking through the pictures- trying to find ones of them together and them looking at me (believe me it is a VERY difficult thing to do)- I thought I need to highlight each of them as individuals, but... for now- I will share pics of them together- because that is how they are.... Together. Two boys- now Two years old. And I love them sooo much! We all do- they bring joy, laughter, energy, noise, love, and exhaustion into our home!! Happy Birthday Boys! (The one picture of the boys with the cereal.... I was helping Jessie and Tyler get ready for school and forgot to take the brand new boys of cereal off the table- the boys didn't want to wait to eat- so they poured it on their trays, floor, etc. and proceeded to lay in it, roll in it, stomp in it etc.)







14 comments:

loriallen said...

Happy Birthday!!!! They look like such BIG helpers:) I have a few "helpers" of my own:) Love and miss ya girl:)

Andrea said...

Happy birthday, little guys!

Mindy said...

Happy birthday little buddies!
Oh Linda has is really been two years?! Actually I believe that because I think you have lived down the street forever. Who knows what I did before you were around. Love you, and your kids, much!

Tyann said...

You know, I love how in almost every picture Zachary and Andrew look like they are getting into something!
Two years has flown by, but happy birthday to the cuties!

Melissa O said...

Happy Birthday, boys! They are so beautiful, and growing so fast.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, sweet boys!! It was fun chatting today- you are really so great and I am so happy that we are friends!!

and I promise eventually the boys will like coming to my house : ) !!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Here I was still thinking they were only a year old! Where did that year go? They are such total cuties!

Valerie said...

Happy Birthday cute boys! And congratulations Linda and Jeremy for making it through two whole years as parents of twins (plus 2)!! Two of my good friends with twins say that it really did get easier after the 2nd birthday. I hope the same for you!
I got to spend a few hours with Grandma Oxborrow in Arizona this past weekend. We had fun...Wish I could see you guys too. Love you!

Laurel said...

Great pictures! I don't know how you do it times two!

Kandie said...

Oh wow they are cute, and a handful it looks like. :) I just got your blog from Tyann's. I have never even seen your twins. Crazy how fast 2 years can go. Steve and I still talk about you guys, and how cute Jessie and Tyler were in Cedar. Mostly I remember Tyler in his cowboy boots, and I loved it. Sydney really loved him too. Our blog is steveandkandie.blogspot.com
take a look, we live in Florida now, and my baby Bryce will turn 2 next week. Sunset Ridge will always have a special place in my heart. Good to see your pictures. Your kids are so cute. One of the twins looks just like Tyler to me. I love it. My email is jellofamily@gmail.com Keep in touch.

Anonymous said...

Aw... Happy birthday. I'm always a little behing in my "blog stalking". You are such a great mommy!

Valerie said...

Cute pictures! I can't believe they are two!! You have a cute family and I'll bet you are so proud of them all.

barrettandaudrey said...

Happy birthday. I can't believe they are already 2 and they are so cute.

Brooke @ www.allthingsthrifty.com said...

Yes it counts! :) Thank you for referring the site to your friends! Thank you for being our first entry. Hope all is well with you.