Saturday, October 11, 2008

Happy Anniversary to Us!

We made it- 10 years. That is crazy- and from what I see around me sometimes- I feel very lucky. We have come a long way- I think I might actually be starting to adjust to marriage. ÜÜ I owe my sister big for coming to watch our kids for one whole day. It was amazing to be all alone for that long. Every time we got out of the car- we'd revel in our freedom. The only down side is that it makes me want more. Thanks Shawna, Haley, and Stacey for your help.

2 comments:

Tyann said...

Congrats, Linda! We had our 10 year anniversary this summer too! I know what you mean about just getting adjusted to marriage. Somedays it feels like you'll never understand the man! It's so good to see your kids in pictures! Andrew and Zachary are so adorable. I love the picture of the darts on their heads. Was that Tyler's idea? Good to see you've all survived the first year of having twins. They really are so sweet!

Melissa O said...

Congratulations...It really is a great accomplishment. I'm so glad you and Jeremy make it work each day and take such good care of your family. Can't imagine the Oxborrow clan without you in it, Linda!