Saturday, October 11, 2008

Look who just turned ONE!!

We made it- a whole year has gone by. Do we remember much of it? No- but.... I have a few (ha ha) pics to share about our year. Enjoy if you want to stick around that long.
This is the first couple of days in the hospital.
This is Andrew

This is Zachary.
.


Just got home from the hospital, we had trouble finding car seats with small enough straps.


The worst was the 3 months of colic - no sleep- non stop screaming- doubled- horrible!














We did venture out- once in a while- it was overwhelming for me. I know one can do it, I just.....









The babies have endured.... all of us. But don't be fooled, they are also ADORED, by all of us too!



































I love the pic of them holding hands- I love capturing moments of them together, and as they get older- I love watching them interact. Whether it is fighting over a toy, or laughing in their cribs, or trying to give eachother a love. These moments are so precious, and make it all worth it- don't they!

























I know I should have celebrated in much higher fashion, but.... as I have said... I am/ feel like I am in a state of confusion- most of the time. The boys have had a touch of the stomach junk- that has kept us in constant laundry mode for about 5 days. It is no exscue, but- we just kept it simple- gave them a cupcake- and let them dig in. I finally tried to take them in for their 1st professional pics ( I know- that is horrible!!!) and Andrew had a huge blowout, so... I tried again- and they are too mobile- or the lady just wasn't too good. But... we'll try again another time. For now- I'll just have to keep trying to grab my camera when I can. Oh yeah- Andrew is in blue, and Zacharyis in green. Thanks for enduring....

























































7 comments:

loriallen said...

Good job! and yes, i mean it! Great job! Your blog is super cute, so are your kids. Love and miss you~Lori

Anonymous said...

Wow, they are so cute. It makes me sad I've never seen them in person. I can't beleive how big your kids are getting! Love the blog, and happy 10th!

Ashlee said...

YEAH, good job blogging. Your kids are so cute. Happy 10th! I would really love to see you guys. You need to stop in sometime on your way to St. George. If even for 10 minutes. Anyway, so glad you are blogging. Take Care.

Melissa O said...

Hard to believe they are already one! I know it's been a whirlwind for you guys, but you do it so well! Love and miss you...

Melissa O said...

Okay, these pictures are so adorable I'm going right upstairs to get mom and Leah so they can see them. I don't know where you're finding the time for this blogging thing, but I love the pictures and hearing about what you all are up to!

Valerie said...

Welcome to blogger land!! Way cute kids!! Can't believe the twins are one already. Wait until the terrible two's!!!

Holly Hugh said...

CONGRATS!! on surviving the first year...Just wait!! LOL, I remember the too big car seat thing too, mine were born in January and with out a great big fluffy snow suit on they would have fallen out of the car seat!! ha ha good thing you don't go too far when there that small huh it's probly not safe!!