Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Technical Difficulties

It has been a long time- I have thought of it several times, but... and now I am experiencing technical difficulties with cameras and picture cards, etc. So... I hate technology- I really think I was meant to be born back (who knows when).... I really don't have anything exciting to share- unfortunately. I am being overtaken by a couple of one year olds- they run me ragged, and are aging me way before my time. I have a 5 year old who is trying to master the art of major manipulation. That or we are in for a lifetime of meds (for them and me). And then I am also catching moments of the "girl drama" that when I am run ragged by 3 boys- wish we would experience more of- sometimes. So... thanks for checking in- believe me- I have been checking in on you- way more than I should. Blogging/facebook- leaves me with that feeling of - I'm getting nothing productive done- but it's entertaining- and sometimes that is what I need. So often when I find that I have a minute of quiet- and think of all that I should do- it is everyone else's lives that I am watching and finding out what they do. Not necessarily a healthy hobby for one like me. But... it can also be very inspiring.
Anyway- enough rambling- sorry there are no photos at the moment. Hopefully soon- yes Holly- they are.... I actually haven't quite found the word to describe this wonderful (?) experience yet.
Did any of this make sense? I'm not going to take the time to find out- sorry!

6 comments:

Laurel said...

I'm with you on the blog and Facebook fun (and I'm just beginning). It's been fun to chat with you a bit. We need to do it more. We need a girls' night!

Anonymous said...

"a lifetime of meds" ha! meeeee too. love ya, we need to actually have a chat and not just talk about having one!

Andrea said...

I swear, my blog & Facebook addictions really stem from the validation of being acknowledged. It is nice to feel important in the adult world, when changing diapers, bargaining with preschoolers, and running constant loads of laundry doesn't seem to do the trick.

That said, it's good to hear from you! I look forward to your next post.

barrettandaudrey said...

I sure miss you, it would be fun to be nieghbors again. Anyway give me a call, my number is 208-360-5387

Tyann said...

I spend way too much time on the computer too! If you ever discover the world of digital scrapbooking your kids will hate you! :) You'll have to give me your phone number, or give me a call. Mine is 435-592-5494. It would be great to talk to you! I know we're both busy, but it is always good to just chat for a few minutes and feel like a person again, not just a caregiver!

Valerie said...

Hey Linda,
We are headed up that direction for president's weekend. We are going to Blackfoot, but will probably be there on Monday. I will have to let you know. Laurie Evans was asking about how you are doing and told me to tell you 'hi'. She knows the challenge of twins!!!