Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Fall Pics!!
















Practically every year (except maybe last year- things were a bit crazy)- I have made an effort to get some type of Fall pictures of my kids. I love the colors- the leaves- yes I am one who goes out of my way to hear the crunch of the leaves. Anyway this year was no exception- the only problem is we went from 2 kids to try to get a good picture to 4- with two of them having no interest what so ever- well I can't say the others had an interest- but they are easier to bribe or threaten. I will also mention that the trees behind my house turned beautiful colors- it made me so happy each day to look out the windows and see them- I planned to get my kids out there to try for more pics- but.... again.... my plan never went further than a plan. Oh well- next year. So... I will enjoy these this time- I think I got some good ones!!!





8 comments:

Laurel said...

So cute! I agree, the colors in fall are the best for pictures. I love how the twins' personalities show in your pics.

Mindy said...

Cute pictures! I love baby sweaters. And you know I love your kids. Claire spent a fair amount of time protesting when we got family pictures. I think they know when you want them to behave. :)

Melissa O said...

SOOOO ADORABLE! I can't believe how big Andrew and Zach are getting and Jessie and Tyler look so grown up, too. Golly, I miss you guys!

loriallen said...

Great pictures! I love them. I love the colors!!!The kids aren't have bad either!!!

Tyann said...

I love fall! It's the best time of year, outdoors anyway! Your kids are all so adorable. I missed your hay bail this year.

Keri Larson said...

Hey Linda... this is Keri (Haslam). I love your pictures. your kids are so cute and I'm way excited that I found your blog. you'll have to check mine out it's zackandkeri.blogspot.com

Shanna said...

Your kids are sooo cute! I can't believe I have not looked at your blog before.

Sheredith and Matt said...

Your kids are way cute and your blog! I just set mine up a few days ago and would like to add ya to my list, if that's ok?