Friday, November 7, 2008

Inspiring, Humbling,.....

I love to read, listen to, or talk to others about things that inspire me. Inspire me to be better, do better, feel better, or just recognize how truly blessed my life really is (let's be honest- it's not one of my natural abilities- unfortunately). I have a great friend who first told me this story- but I just got this article and it is... read for yourself. http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2008/10/26/20081026sisters1026a1.html
warning- be prepared with tissues.
Along with that, I wanted to share the 2 blogs that go with the article- that I have heard of anyway... there may be more-
http://nieniedialogues.com/
http://blog.cjanerun.com/

When I have read these or some of the posts, I walk away feeling truly humbled for the beautiful life that I enjoy. Today after reading the article I just couldn't get enough of giving my sweet babies kisses on their chubby cheeks. I love being a mother. It brings me my greatest joy in life, and I am sad that so often I get caught up in how hard it is- instead of just enjoying and appreciating. These sites leave me wanting to take control of the happiness in my life, and embracing all that I have and enjoying it (even as I write this Zach- who has just fallen into a box, and Andrew are screaming at eachother fighting over an empty can- but... I love it.) I am grateful, inspired, and humbled.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been following this story for a while now. She really is inspiring. Makes me want to try harder! Seems like everyone here knows her or knows of her somehow, through high school or church or wherever. Crazy