Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I will get something done!!!!

Before




After

I am crazy!! I was getting so tired of thinking of all the things that I wanted/should get done, and not getting anything done.... so one day I decided I would paint the trim on my house. Trim shouldn't be that hard right??? So.. I started, and then I had to finish. I do like the finish product- I painted trim white and shutters/screen door black. And even Jeremy who was less than impressed to start with says it looks good now. It isn't a huge change- just something. Yes it took longer than I thought and it was dumb to start. The boys were so ornery by the time I was done- about 2-3 weeks later. OH well. What do you think?

5 comments:

Valerie said...

Looks Great!!! I finally got my downstairs bathroom painted...still need to get the trim and door painted...it might be three years before I get that finished. (And I don't have twins! or babies!!)

Tyann said...

I like it! What an undertaking by yourself! I bet it is so fun to have your own home that you can do whatever you want to! You must be supermom! You're keeping up with your blog better than me!

Andrea said...

I love it! I saw you guys had taken down the shutters for a while and wondered what was up over there! I do think it looks better, and I am re-inspired to get my house spiffed up outside. Maybe in the spring?

Melissa O said...

Lookin' good!

loriallen said...

I like the other way better. I suggest a redo. hurry and do it so that you can repost the pics of the redo and I can tell you what I think just in case it doesn't look as good either!!!! Good job! it looks nice and clean. Clean lines, makes the house stand out more. I like it, and that's what is truely important, if I like it!!!!!