Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Those Eyes


Don't those eyes just make your heart melt? I love the boys eyes- all my kids have beautiful eyes. These pics are of him wrestling Andrew to the ground, he does this, and then just lays on top of him while Andrew screams. The other is of the bite mark on Andrew's cheek from Zach. Andrew tried to get something off of Zach's tray and this was the result- food is no joking matter for Zach.








Things here have been good. Jeremy and I went away for 3 whole days without kids- that is the longest I have ever been away from my kids- the boys were even sick- and I left. Bad mom??? They survived- thanks so much to my mom for offering. We went to IL for his brothers wedding (Nauvoo temple is beautiful)! It was lots of driving- but sooo fun to be free. The kids are good- Jessie and Tyler are doing soccer. Jessie was told by her teammates that she was not any help (I told her that means she isn't being aggressive enough)- that was hard for her- which is hard for me. We'll have to see if we can work on that. Poor Tyler who needs desperately to release energy has had his practices cancelled due to weather. The little ones are... getting bigger- they are busy busy.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, your kids do have beautiful eyes. so cute! I love that wrestling pic

Anonymous said...

ps: thanks for the sweet comment! I miss you!

SheriDawn said...

It's good to hear from you again! I can't believe how big your twins are.

Tyann said...

Your kids, all of them, do have beautiful eyes. We miss you all! I've been doing some scrap pages on the computer and found some pics of you and your kids. I'll have to post it, or email it to you.

Valerie said...

That is neat that just you and Jeremy got some time to yourselves!! Your boys are getting big...before you know it they will be starting kindergarten!