Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Catching up is never easy to do!!







I always think of what I am going to blog about, and then think... but I have to recap- chronologically.... what a pain- that is why my scrapbooks never get done either. So... I will post a few pictures of our summer- give a small rundown- then post more later, and more later, and then... maybe I will get caught up. This summer we had lots of fun. We went south for about a week right at the beginning (just me and the kids), we went to various parks, we went swimming a few times (the kids were hoping for more, and I wanted to, but... never got past the idea of taking the twins by myself), we had visits from family (always a GREAT time!!!), Jessie and Tyler did swimming lessons and improved so much- they both went off the diving boards at the aquatic center (Jessie even did the high dive- and made me do it once too- yes, I screamed the whole way). Let's see... we went to Hanna a couple of times, the kids did the reading program at the library, spent many hours playing outside, Grandma Oxborrow came to visit, Tyler had his first birthday party (a whole story in itself)- turned 6, we went to Hyrum Dam and Bear Lake, etc. etc. All in all, I thought it was a good summer. I like to do things and unfortunately my kids got that same "Drive" button in them- it is always on Go. But... we had fun, and made some good memories- hopefully!

3 comments:

Johanna Markworth said...

I don't think I will ever be caught up! Your pics are great. Your kids are way cute and growing up fast. Hope to see you thursday!

Tyann said...

Catch up? What's that? I have so much scrapbooking to do I don't think it will EVER get done.
On another note, your kids are really so cute! Isn't it amazing, or sad, the way time flies. That's fun that Jessie did the high dive, AND got you to do it. Rachel couldn't have got me in a swimsuit, let alone on a diving board! :)

Bec said...

What a fun summer. And I say screw catching up. Just throw a date in there and someday you can chronologicalize (I know that's not a word, but you get my drift) them all. Way to be Super Mom, PS. Can I come live at your house?? ;)