Friday, July 10, 2009

Hanna!!! 4th of July!!!

We absolutely Love this place. It is quiet, relaxing, beautiful- we love being with family and the memories we create here. And we are so thankful for the freedoms we enjoy!


Grandpa came through with a box of fireworks for the kids to enjoy. I just love the look on Justin's (nephew) face.






The swing has found a new home. YEAH!!! It brings back so many memories-




I had to add this picture because it is one of the only pictures I can remember of Andrew actually smiling at the camera. He is impossible to photograph.





One of the favorite activities for the kids is riding the 4 wheelers. Their love of the activity starts VERY young. Jessie learned to drive one of them this year so she could take one passenger along with her- nice for everyone!
















2 comments:

Laurel said...

What great pictures! I love the ones with the boys on the swing and ATV. I can't believe how big they are! When are we getting together? :)

Tyann said...

I LOVE these pictures! Jessie's hair looks so cute short!