Friday, July 10, 2009

Random photos


Yummy!! Dad washed the car, and the boys..... helped- .... and then got thirsty????



















Great neighbors in our ward hosted a party the last day of school- Jessie did the dunk tank, Tyler threw the ball.













It has been a long time since I posted- I am creatively challenged- and to put it out there for everyone to see is hard for me- but... when you have such cute kids- you want to share a little. And I must add- I love my kids. They are so challenging, but... they are soooo amazing, and I love them with all my heart- so much that it hurts. I love the time I have with them- and wish I cherished every moment more- even when I have locks on every door and drawer possible, and I vacuum my floor more than once a day, and I sweep up broken bowls, cups, etc. (This is easy for me to say at the moment- they are asleep- but.... none the less. It is true!)













5 comments:

barrettandaudrey said...

Your kids are so cute. I can't believe how big the twins are. We miss you guys, I hope we can stop by sometime soon.

Kiersten said...

Your kids are so adorable! I can't believe how grown up they are. Life flies by way too fast. I understand how you feel about trying to cherish each moment, even the ones that cause extreme anger:)

loriallen said...

Hi Girl! I am in Ohio for a few weeks-just me and Lance! We will go back and get the kids the first of August! What a summer it has been! Looks like you have been having some major fun too!!

Tyann said...

I know what you mean about cherishing your kids. It IS easier when they are asleep, and you're not cleaning up the latest vomit episode. I can't believe how big they all are!! We miss you all!

Melissa O said...

I just love all these photos, Linda!